- The purpose of this wiki is to provide simple step-by-step and to the point instructions to setup different kind of configurations on Linux-systems.
- In this way it's trying to make a difference compared to most websites that offer pages of texts and explanations with only a few commands to execute.
- So preferably you have to know the basics and understand the description behind each step.
CentOS 7 configurations
- Basic configuration of CentOS 7 after installation
- Installing and configuring the Apache webserver
- Installing and configuring the BIND DNS-server
Debian 8.6 configurations
- Installing and configuring MySQL 5.6 / 5.7 / 8.0
- Installing and configuring MySQL 5.7 InnoDB-cluster
- Setup WordPress on CentOS 7
- Setup Owncloud 9 on CentOS 7
- Setup AWStats on CentOS 7
- Setup rsyslog server on CentOS 7
- Installing and configuring Zabbix 3.2